Join the Movement!
Unfortunately, owing to the inefficient teaching methods in rural areas, more than 50% of
students in Grade 5 are unable to read a Grade 2 text or solve a Grade 2 mathematical
problem. The above-mentioned majority of the students struggle while reading English or
The Literacy Crisis
When the students from tier-1 and corporate schools are growing rapidly through the latest technology integration with those schools, but the sad part in our educational system, currently our country needs to look at the change in government aided and tier-2 schools to make students highly competitive and need their is a need to equip them same as how the corporate student look learn, look, and grown.
What we do?
The Literacy Helping Hands organization was founded in 2016 with the primary aim of eliminating the above-mentioned literacy crisis within the nation. The “Teach for Telangana’s Future-TFTF” program is the brainchild of Literacy Helping Hands, intended to bridge the gap between the educational quality of Tier-1 and Tier-2 institutions. The Literacy Helping Hands organization, through the Teach for Telangana’s Future-TFTF program, collaborates with various organizations and companies to ensure that the students within the rural areas are also provided with the latest technological advancements and innovations within the education domain. As a part of the program, volunteers are given the opportunity to contribute to change by teaching at the local Tier-2 and Tier-3 institutes to provide quality education to the less fortunate.
Short Term Impact
- Personal Transformation.
- Exposure to the realities.
- Work with key education players.
- Build the culture of change.
- Improve knowledge our modules.
- Building Leadership Qualities.
Long Term Impact
- Connecting to Industries.
- Building Network.
- Encouraging Innovations.
- Alumni Connect for career guidance.
- Involving fellows in the future projects.
- building purposeful communities to contribute in the development of quality education.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Individuals who possess an unwavering dedication towards bringing change in the
field of education.
- Volunteers who indiscriminately devote themselves to achieving educational equality.
- Young minds who desire self-improvement.
- Leaders who can nourish the lives of underprivileged students.
- Members of the youth who can devote 6-8 hours of their routine to the concerning
SCREENING & SELECTION
TEACHING AND ASSESSMENT OF THE MODULES
REVIEW AND RESULT
HOW TO APPLY
Applications are now open for Core Committee 2020-2021.
- Applications intake till 22-03-2020.
Join Fellowship Program.
- Fellowship Applications Opens very soon.